This expert industry panel discusses the following topics as part of the FutureNet World Webinar Series:
- Orchestrating and automating network functions with agility from the core to the edge, and from private to public cloud
- Hybrid cloud architecture – keys to success: operating a multi-services environment with continuous delivery of features and changes from multiple parties
- Meeting ambitious timelines for service & innovative feature delivery while overcoming the complexity of legacy systems
- Accelerate time-to-value of network functions and services: what can be achieved with automation?
- CAPEX & OPEX impact: where can savings be achieved and results to date?
This webinar is kindly sponsored by Blue Planet - please note that registration data will be shared with our sponsors.
Principal Analyst and Lead Analyst for Network and Service, Analysys Mason
Director, Head of Network Service Management & Automation, Telia Company
Luis Velarde Tazon
Head of Telco Cloud & Network Virtualization Architecture, Telefonica