Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021
Time: 8 am San Francisco / 11 am New York / 4 pm London
Duration: 45 min + Q&A
If you are unable to attend this session, feel free to register and a link to the recording will be sent to you afterwards.
CSPs have recognized the need to revamp their IT and network operations to compete successfully with more agile digital players, and better monetize their network investments. This transformation of their telco operations focuses on embracing openness, automation, and the cloud to deliver the on-demand digital services their customers require. Priorities include enhancing customer experience, implementing service lifecycle automation, making use of open APIs, adopting cloud-native architectures, and addressing skills gaps. Given the scope of this task, there is a need for close partnerships to accelerate their transformation journey. Attend this webinar to gain a deeper understanding of digital transformation challenges facing CSPs and which practices and strategies they should adopt to succeed.
Who Should Attend
Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and network operators, including mobile, fixed, and integrated providers. This will appeal to CIO, CTO, Chief Network Officer and other IT and network management and director roles, including decision makers in IT, operations, engineering, innovation, and strategy.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Why openness, automation and the cloud are essential to a successful digital transformation
- The key challenges associated with transitioning from legacy operations systems and processes
- How automation simplifies service design, delivery, and assurance
- The importance of service lifecycle automation, open APIs, and cloud-native architectures
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Kris Szaniawski, Practice Leader, Telecom Operations and IT, Omdia
- Kailem Anderson, Vice President, Portfolio and Engineering, Blue Planet
- Allen Tatara, Associate Director, Omdia Webinars (Moderator)