Network Slicing: Key automation building blocks to monetize your 5G investment
Network slicing is a strategic component of 5G that allows network operators to move away from basic connectivity services, and effectively deliver a broad range of highly differentiated digital services to enterprises and consumers alike. At the same time, it also introduces significant service lifecycle management complexity that can’t be addressed by legacy OSS and manual operational processes, which aren’t suitable for managing dynamic, on-demand network slices. A new approach is needed.
This 5G-expert led webinar will highlight the evolution and current status of network slicing, and identify the key automation building blocks that network operators need to effectively manage the entire slice lifecycle, operationalize true end-to-end slicing across the RAN, transport, and core, and fully monetize their 5G investments.
Who Should Attend
CIOs and CTOs, as well as VPs, directors, managers engineers, architects and technicians that are part of IT/OSS teams, Network Planning, Engineering/Architecture and Ops teams, at all Communications Service Providers (CSPs) that will provide 5G services, including MNOs, Tier 1/2/3 network operators, and MSOs.
Key Topics for Discussion
Gain insight into how network operators can use network slicing to monetize their 5G investments
- Understand the evolution of slicing from siloed domains to end-to-end networks
- Learn the importance of cross-domain discovery, orchestration, and assurance capabilities
- Appreciate why intelligent automation is needed to operationalize network slicing at scale
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- James Crawshaw, Principal Analyst, Telco IT & Operations, Omdia
- Marc-Antoine Boutin, Vice President, Product Line Management, Blue Planet a division of Ciena