Harness the power of advanced analytics and AI to accelerate operational intelligence
A fast-evolving network may be complex, but it contains a wealth of information that enables you to make smart decisions to help grow your business.
Imagine having easy access to all the information you need to anticipate—and even act upon—potential network issues before services are disrupted or an SLA breach takes place. Or accurately planning and optimizing network resources to meet both current and future service demand. Or dynamically reconfiguring and optimizing your network so the quality of your video content never falters—no matter how many users are on the network.
Blue Planet® Unified Assurance and Analytics (UAA) can help you focus on these initiatives—and much more.
“Since deploying vSure (now part of Blue Planet UAA), it has allowed us to not only meet our mobile operator customers’ SLA obligations, but also grow our mobile backhaul business and reduce operations costs.”
Jesse Heck, Director of Operations at Dakota Communications Network
“We evaluated many of the OSS products on the market. vSure (now part of Blue Planet UAA) provided us with a comprehensive suite of tools to know which customers are affected in real-time due to infrastructure issues.”
Richard Baughman, Vice President of IT, Shentel
Blue Planet UAA software suite
Blue Planet UAA is an open, vendor-agnostic software suite that leverages the latest innovations in AI and Machine Learning (ML) to provide unprecedented network insight and control, helping transform and simplify your network and service assurance operations.
As part of the Blue Planet Intelligent Automation portfolio, UAA complements the automated service fulfillment capabilities provided by Blue Planet Multi-Domain Service Orchestration (MDSO) and NFV Orchestration (NFVO) to help you meet customers’ service quality expectations, while making the most of your network resources.
UAA is built to power the Adaptive Network™—which can dynamically self-optimize and self-configure based on real-time demands and pressures. Human oversight is also a fundamental part of the solution, allowing you to decide how much autonomy is given to the network.
Blue Planet Unified Assurance and Analytics (UAA)
UAA utilizes the power of advanced analytics and AI to improve network insight and control for service providers and help them transform and simplify network operations.
Features and benefits
Real-time data collection and processing that offers computational scale by integrating with leading data cluster platforms in on-premises deployments, supporting multi-site data collection
Support for closed-loop assurance automation by integrating with policy subsystems, service and network orchestration, and domain controllers
Foundation for business growth, improved profitability, and customer satisfaction with flexible solutions that provide tangible business value
Flexible implementation options: consume in an elastic SaaS model, or deploy in your cloud or on-premise
Blue Planet UAA comprises the following software components:
• UAA platform provides core functions for unified data collection, processing, and storage. It also supplies the ML library used by AI-powered assurance applications.
• UAA Resource Adapters (RAs) collect real-time, multisource telemetry and assurance data and provide the interface between the network and UAA platform. Our RAs support over 1,300 products across more than 135 vendors today, and those numbers are growing.
• Assurance and AI-powered analytics applications run on the UAA platform—you can combine them in any way to help address specific use cases. Applications include:
- Network Health Predictor: ML-assisted predictive analytics for identifying loss of signal outages
- SLA Management: SLA thresholding and monitoring with customer-centric views and control
- Services Assurance: Dynamic service visualization and modeling of relationships between application, physical, and virtual components
- Ethernet Assurance: MEF Y.1731 compliant ethernet service monitoring with customer impact analysis
- Fault Management: Consolidation of faults and events into a single pane of glass for unified monitoring and management
- Performance Management: Anomaly detection using baselining normal performance and configuration of thresholds
- Network Operations Advisor: ML-assisted root-cause analysis and prescriptive recommendations for enabling preemptive resolution of service-impacting issues
With Blue Planet UAA, you can invest in analytics and assurance projects, adopting a stepwise approach toward greater ROI. Our software development and services experts are always available to assist you in your journey to the Adaptive Network.